How does it work?
Advantage Reliability & Accuracy
EBSL boasts a five (5) second acquisition time accurate to within one (1) metre of the GPS device. Our newest devices are also equipped with an internal memory for dependable location information. EBSL’s GPS also communicates over our own secure GSM network not via radio frequency which is subject to dead spots due to terrain or climatic conditions.
Security and Confidentiality
Detailed Coverage Mapping
EBSL uses several different map formats for display.
• Programmable SMS Panic Alerts - Your panic alerts will alert our GPS Monitoring Centre, and any two (2) cell phone numbers/ SMS destinations provided by the client.
• Historical Tracking and Reporting - View the historical route/ breadcrumb trail of the device, daily and monthly historical reports with tracking information such as speed, km driven, idle time, start time, end time etc. Reports also generate information on a daily basis such as departure and arrival time, maximum speed driven between those times, the time taken, distance driven, and parked time. Reports can be generated in an Excel Spreadsheet so that sorting and manipulation of data can be done according to the vehicle, speed, and time.
• Professional Installation - EBSL has sourced the most reliable GPS equipment and systems currently available. Installation takes place at one of our secure locations and takes approximately 1 hr 30 mins per vehicle.
• Geofence Capability with Automatic Alerts -A geofence capability allows you to designate a particular area in which the vehicle, person or asset should operate. If the device leaves or enters the designated area, an immediate email is sent.
• Preset Speed Limit Capability with Automatic Alerts. If the device exceeds the designated speed limit, an immediate alert is viewed on your online GPS Account.
• Remote Engine Disable Capability - EBSL can remotely block the engine from starting, or shut down the engine on command
- Personal/ Hand-held Tracking Device
portable tracking device with a rechargeable battery (charger provided), equipped with a panic button and VOX communication.
• Online GPS Tracking and Location
With a secure username and password, you will be able to view the exact location and the historical routes taken with pinpoint accuracy. Manage your fleet, change your username and password and add guest users to your accounts. No special software required; the system is browser based and as such can be access on any pc or mobile phone.
• 24/7 Emergency Hotline
Panic Button Monitoring, Mobile Rapid Response & Recovery. EBSL’s armed security will immediately track the location of the device and respond to any emergency situation, anywhere in Trinidad, at the touch of a panic button.
©2015 EBSL . All Rights Reserved.